Welcome Back GJM!
I want to thank everyone for their patience and positivity as we begin the 20-21 school year. Our re-opening has been very successful and we are looking forward to a fantastic year. I also want to thank all of you who tuned into the Back to School Night presentations to learn more about the hybrid and virtual instruction experiences. The information below is simply a summary of reminders for the 20-21 school year.
- School hours are 8:15-3:05.
- Drop off begins at 8:15am.
- Pick up currently begins at 2:30pm. Starting on 9/21, pick up will begin at 2:45pm
- If you are picking up your child, please make sure the main office is notified before 2pm.
- All students are eligible to receive free breakfast and free lunch. On either Monday or Tuesday, your child will be bringing home three breakfasts and three lunches. All virtual students’ breakfasts and lunches can be picked up on Wednesdays at Pinelands 10:30-12pm in the main lobby.
- Attendance: All students are expected to participate in all Google Meets and complete all assignments. Please remain in contact with your child’s teacher about Meets or assignments that are missed.
- Attendance: If your child does not attend school on their in-person day, but participates virtually, the student will be marked present for the day.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your child’s teacher or reach out to the main office. Again, I would like to thank you all for your assistance in making the start of this school year a great one!
Mrs. Deniese Guinan