To help ensure a smooth start to the school year, please send in the following items on the first day of school:
- A family photo which will be displayed throughout the year on our classroom’s family tree
- A FULL change of weather appropriate clothes (shirt, pants, underwear, socks & sneakers), in a Ziploc bag, with your child’s name on each item
- A regular size backpack labeled with your child’s name
- If your child is not toilet trained, a supply of pull ups and wipes will need to be sent in
- A crib size sheet, small blanket and travel size pillow, labeled with your child’s name on every item. Please consider cutting the elastic out of the sheet to make it easier for your child to make his/her mat independently.
- If your child is bringing in his/her breakfast (include drink) and lunch (include drink), it will need to be packed in a regular size lunch box, and please mark a B for breakfast, L for lunch, and S for snack.
- Afternoon healthy snack (include drink) will need to be provided everyday
- If your child is buying breakfast or lunch, please send money in an envelope or a Ziploc bag, labeled with your child’s name, my name and what the money is for