I know that our goal... mine, yours, and everyone here at school.... is to keep your child safe and healthy this year. In order to do that, we need to keep our sharing of sup-plies to an extreme limit. I will supply them with some basic supplies to start off. I also have cubbies in my classroom for both classes if they would like to leave their supplies in here instead of carrying them back and forth each day (although as numbers and rules change throughout the year that may also need to change).
Please check this page periodically to see if there are other supplies that may be needed and with your child to see if they are running out of anything.
Here are the supplies I will be providing to start off with for math and science:
- 1 box of crayons
- 1 glue stick
- 1 lead pencil
- 1 eraser
- 1 pen
- 1 plastic folder for math and 1 plastic folder for science
Here are the additional supplies your child will need to get for math and science:
- 1 two subject notebook for math (We take a lot of notes throughout the year and most students end up needing a second notebook when using only a single subject.)
- 1 subject notebook for science
- 1 pair student scissors
- 1 small pack of pencils (**Only bring a couple to school at a time.)
- 1 pack of colored pencils
- 1 pack of Blue, red, purple, green, OR any other colored pen to correct papers **You only need one of those colors, not all of them. :)
- earbuds (We cannot share the headphones from school like we did in the past. They need to be kept in their bookbag so they have them daily.)
Here are general supplies that they may need:
- 1 package dry erase markers (thin or fat)
- extra erasers **Keep at home to bring in as needed
Suggested supplies the classroom can always use:
If you have any questions in regards to purchasing any of these items, please let me know.