Dear Preschool Families,
Welcome to the start of a wonderful year for your child in Preschool! Mrs. Brown and Mrs. Sullivan make up the teaching team for our Preschool classroom. We are eager to support your child’s cognitive, physical, social, and emotional growth during this important stage of development.
Below, please find a list of essential school items that your child will need.
- Regular size backpack labeled with your child’s first and last name and bus number.
- Complete set of clothes (underwear, socks, shirt, pants, and sneakers) in a Ziploc bag with the bag and each article of clothing labeled with your child’s first and last name.
- A single fitted sheet and small blanket labeled with your child’s first and last name. You are welcome to send a small pillow as well.
- If your child is not potty-trained, please send a supply of pull-ups and wipes for your child.
- A healthy afternoon snack and drink labeled with your child’s first and last name.
- If your child is bringing his/her lunch, it must be packed in a lunch box and labeled with your child’s first and last name. Please mark lunch and drink with “L.”
- If your child will be purchasing lunch from school, money needs to be sent in a sealed envelope labeled with your child’s first and last name and also with “Lunch Money.”
- If you need to inform the school of a change in your child’s dismissal routine, please make sure to send in a signed note. If you need to notify the school of a change during the school day, you must contact the main office.
- Please do not send in toys from home
We strongly believe in the development of a partnership with our families. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call me at the school or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is going to be a great year full of fun and learning! We look forward to working together with you and making this a successful year in Preschool for your child.
Preschool Daily Schedule 2018-2019
Daily Activities of the Preschool Day
Teacher: Mrs. Brown
Outdoor (Annex: Week C)
Music and Movement
Clean up LIGHTS turned on