Welcome to First Grade!!
I am so happy to welcome you all to a new school year!
First grade is an amazing year. There are so many wonderful and new things to learn and discover. We will have much to talk about and learn from each other. I have planned many fun and interesting activities for us as we learn math, reading, writing, science & social studies.
Below you will find some helpful ideas for the first day of school.
- Please help your child learn his/her bus number.
- If your child will be purchasing lunch, please place their lunch money in an envelope marked with your child's name and my name.
- Please label your child's belongings with his/her name.
- If you will be picking up your child from school, please send in a separate note and I will forward it to our Main Office.
- if there is anything you would like me to know, please feel free to send a note or email me at: email@example.com.