Welcome to 2nd Grade!!!
I'm so excited to teach your children this year and create a year full of memories! Please contact me with any questions or concerns that you have throughout the year. You can contact me through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) , Class Dojo, or a note sent in your child's folder. I'm looking forward to working with all of you to make this a successful school year!
The following resources will be available for Distance Learning on your child's Clever account:
- ELA- Students can read books on Raz-Kids, Epic!, Vooks, or Readworks
- Math- Happy Numbers or Go Math assignments
- Science- Amplify modules or content-related videos
- S.S.- Scholastic News or content-related videos
- Health- Great Body Shop online access (Mr. Garven)
- All subjects: Brain Pop and Brain Pop Jr.
Starting in January, every Friday will be School Spirit Day at GJM. Students and staff are welcome to wear Blue & White or GJM Apparel! The GJM school song will be played over the loudspeaker as the students enter in the morning!